200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dates, Fees and Schedule in Rishikesh, India
The main objective of our 200 hour course is to allow you to develop a self-practice both at a physical and mental level. It aims at proving “The body achieves what the mind believes”. Physical fitness is not only one of the keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. We firmly believe that being a strong practitioner will give you the grounding and foundations to becoming a successful and confident yoga teacher.
Take your first step into something that can change your life. In one month, you’ll finish this training with the necessary tools, skills and insights, to guide you on your journey. One of the things that’s so rewarding about these 200hr intensives, is that each one of us comes to the mat for something different. Our journey is unique to ourselves, yet for 30 days we learn and grow together, become part of the same energy. You will learn to create flows for a variety of class types. Our asana technique explores contemporary principles of alignment and safety, while honoring our students’ need for creativity, freedom, and self-expression in their practice.
Enroll in our next 200 hours Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh imparted by our expert yoga teacher Swami Sudhir. Our yoga courses are internationally certified by Yoga Alliance and valid world over. Our courses are developed after many years of practice, research and developments. We offer traditional Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa courses added with Ayurveda and meditation techniques.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Fees
Regular Course price : USD 1850
Special early bird discounts : USD 1650
- Register before 2 months, fees will be USD 1750 & for pairs USD 3300
- Register before 3 months, fees will be USD 1700 & For pairs USD 3200
- Reserve before 4 months, fees will be USD 1650 & For pairs USD 3100
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dates 2019 – 2020
- 7th of Jan 2019 to 2nd of Feb 2019
- 4th of Feb 2019 to 2nd of Mar 2019
- 4th of Mar 2019 to 30th of Mar 2019
- 1st of Apr 2019 to 27th of Apr 2019
- 6th of May 2019 to 1st of Jun 2019
- 10th of Jun 2019 to 6th of July 2019
- 15th of July 2019 to 10th of Aug 2019
- 19th of Aug 2019 to 14th of Sept 2019
- 23th of Sept 2019 to 19th of Oct 2019
- 1st of Nov 2019 to 27th of Nov 2019
- 1st of Dec 2019 to 27th of Dec 201
- 6th of Jan 2020 to 1st of Feb 2020
- 3rd of Feb 2020 to 29th of Feb 2020
- 2nd of Mar 2020 to 28th of Mar 2020
- 1st of April 2020 to 28th of April 2020
- 4th of May 2020 to 30th of May 2020
The course fees include:
- A private room with attached bathroom and hot water
- Wifi connection
- Diet food 3 times daily
- Tea 3 times daily
- Cleansing process materials
- Three course books
- One day sightseeing activity to a nearby location
- One yoga t-shirt
- One Rudrakhya mala
- Yoga Alliance International Registered Certificate
You can deposit your confirmation fees by our PayPal account.
Our PayPal account e-mail id is : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Confirmation Fee is 210 USD (10 USD is just for PayPal or bank transfer charge). This is non-refundable but may be transferred to any other upcoming Yoga Teacher Training course with in one year.
If you cannot come to our YTTC after paying the confirmation fee you can use it towards any future course or program. The Confirmation Fee is the part of the entire course fee. The rest of the course fee balance must be paid in cash on the first day of the course either in Euros, US Dollars, British Pounds or INR (amount according to the Exchange rate on the date of payment).
NO REFUNDS, CREDITS OR TRANSFERS ARE AVAILABLE ON CANCELLATION AFTER THE START DATE OF ANY YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE.
*Class schedule may be change according to the situation
**There are no scheduled courses for Sundays but they may used for class outings
|5.30 am – 6.00 am||Kriyas & Mantras ( Mon, Wed, Fri )||Hall 1|
|5:30 am – 6:00 am||Kriyas ( Tue, Thur, Sat )||Free Space / own room|
|6.00 am – 7.00 am||Pranayam & Meditation||Hall 1|
|7.00 am – 7.15 am||Tea|
| 7.15 am – 8.45 am||Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow||Hall 1|
|9.30 am – 10.30 am||Philosophy||Hall 2|
|10.30 am – 12.00 pm||Study at Yoga hall||Free Space|
|1.00 pm – 3.00 pm||Self Group practice/ Align & Adj.||Hall 1|
|3.30 pm – 4.15 pm||Anatomy||Hall 1|
|4.15 pm – 4.30 pm||Tea|
|4.30 pm – 6.00 pm||Hatha Yoga||Hall 1|
|6.30 pm – 7.30 pm||Dynamic & Traditional Meditation||Hall 1|
|8.30-9.30||Optional – Yoga Movies or silence meditation||Hall 1|