50 & 100 hour Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India
50 and 100 hour Weekly Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India. Ever thought of combining a vacation along with yoga? If not then here is the chance of not only to chill in a zen location across Ganga for a few days, but also to have the feel of ancient science of yoga in the most spiritual place of India and the yoga capital of world: Rishikesh. Be open to learning, self-discovery and open to becoming who your soul is longing to be. We have designed our affordable one and two week yoga retreat courses in Rishikesh with exactly this in mind wherein, learning is accelerated, confidence is amplified and new habits are formed. This is where deep transformation happens. Shiva Yoga Peeth has an amazing combination of quietude and magnificence. A place resonated with vividness that mere words can’t describe.Swami Sudhir Anands personal attention making this 50/100 hr course total unique and different.
50 HR and 100 HR Weekly Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India
50 HR Total Cost: 600 USD
The Confirmation Fee which part of total fees is: 100 USD
100 HR Total Cost: 1150 USD
The Confirmation Fee which part of total fees is: 200 USD
If you cannot come to our Weekly Yoga Retreat after paying the Confirmation Fee you can use it towards any future date. The Confirmation Fee is the part of the weekly course and is Non Refundable. The rest of the Fees must be paid in cash on the first day of the course i.e. Monday either in Euros, US Dollars, British Pounds or INR.
Payments: Our PayPal account e-mail id is: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Weekly Yoga Retreat is available all year round with arrival and departure on Sunday. The course starts from Monday and finishes on Saturday.
Yoga holidays for beginners
Our weekly yoga retreat caters for all levels; from beginners to advance. Even if you are still new to yoga, our yoga instructors will guide you all the way to complete some replenishing yoga sessions.
The teachers emphasize on precise anatomical alignment and pay attention to details that are interwoven with the philosophical roots of yoga. As yoga instructors, teachers consider as their moral obligation to empower students not only through movement for an hour but also in crafting the themes that students can live and breathe into every day. From a beginner to an advanced practitioner this school has everything to offer.
- Daily practical yoga classes
- One meditation session each day
- Self-study, discussion and sharing session
- Internal cleansing practice (Shat Kriya) twice a week
- 6 nights comfortable accommodation
- Daily vegetarian meals
Daily Schedule for 50/100 Hr Yoga Retreat
Schedule may be change according to the situation,Sunday will be no class but we can use for educational tour and may be only one extra class .
- 7 am to 9 am – Practical Asana (Hatha Yoga)
- 9 am to 9.30 am – Breakfirst
- 9.30 am to 10.30 am – Philosophy
- 12.45 pm to 1.45 pm – Lunch
- 3 pm to 4 pm – Self Practice
- 4 pm to 5.30 pm – Ashtanga Yoga
- 6 pm to 7 pm – Meditation
- 7.30 pm to 8 pm – Dinner
- 8 pm to 9 pm – Special activity according to notice
During our yoga teacher training courses we provide our students with clean rooms, bedding (two single beds) and attached western style toilets with hot & cold water. Each room has a fan. Each student gets a private room. Students will be staying in Sant Seva ashram facing river Ganga and Mountain view. What an authentic traditional Indian experience that would be staying in ashram and that too by the holy river Ganga. Sant Seva ashram is facilitated with spacious 82 rooms and is located just adjacent to our yoga school. Each student has the privilege to feel the energy of mother Ganga and attain her bliss.
The fees include:
- Private room with attached bathroom and hot shower
- Free Wi -fi connection
- Sattvic food (Vegan food) 3 times daily
- Herbal Tea 3 times daily Cleansing process materials
- Course books
- Yoga T-shirt
- Rudraksha mala
- Yoga Alliance Registered Certificate 50 HR and 100 HR
In ashram we provide purely Vegetarian diet. Sattvic diet that is Ayurvedic food. No egg no dairy. We don’t even use onion and garlic. Our body is like an instrument which needs daily tuning to play the divine music of life. For perfect music to play, a perfect instrument is key, likewise for good meditation a light and healthy body is essential. Sattvic qualities imply calm, enthusiasm, purity, creativity and clarity of perception.
50 hour Yoga retreat dates
- 7th Jan to 12th of Jan 2019
- 14th Jan to 19th of Jan 2019
- 4th of Feb to 9th of Feb 2019
- 11th of Feb to 16th of Feb 2019
- 4th of Mar to 9th of Mar 2019
- 11th of Mar to 16th of Mar 2019
- 1st of April to 6th of April 2019
- 8th of April to 13th of April 2019
- 6th of May to 11th of May 2019
- 13th of May to 18th of May 2019
100 hour Yoga retreat dates
- 4th of Feb to 16th of Feb 2019
- 4th of Mar to 16th of Mar 2019
- 1st of April to 13th of April 2019
- 6th of May to 18th of May 2019